- This event has passed.
Comprehensive Tarot Practitioner Training with Namraata
November 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
What is Tarot?
Symbols are the language our soul uses to communicate with us. The tarot is a deck of 78 cards with pictures and symbols that have been used for centuries to reveal hidden truths stored deep within our subconscious. The tarot has been used over the centuries to divine the future and to discover hidden truths. These 78 cards in the tarot deck carry an extraordinary ability to mirror who you are.
“Tarot changes life by making you aware of your choices and the patterns of outcomes. Tarot is wise and honest and serves to protect and guide us with our highest good always in mind.”
This training will help you to become a qualified tarot reader. This is a great approach to offer clarity and guidance for self, friends, family, and clients. These tarot card reading courses are fun, engaging and fulfilling with loads of exercises!
- History of Tarot
- Tarot as a tool in insight and inspiration
- Misconceptions about Tarot
- Opening your psychic ability & divine guidance
- The 22 Major Arcanas: heart & soul of Tarot
- The Minor Arcanas
- Court Cards
- Understanding the Archetypes
- The Fool’s Journey
- Interpretation, symbolic representation to decode practical and inspirational meaning.
- Tarot spreads and how to do a reading
- Combination cards
- Shadow work
Sign up for this Event!
To register for this event please fill in your details and we will send you the confirmation.