USUI REIKI HEALING
Reiki healing is a simple, natural and safe method of energy healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. Reiki healing is a Japanese technique, developed in 1922 by Japanese Buddhist monk Mikao Usui, for stress reduction and relaxation. It is made up of two Japanese words – Rei which means‘ spiritually guided ’ and Ki which means ‘life force energy’.
Reiki attunements open and expand the energy capacity and clear energy blockages. They open a channel for the Reiki energy to flow from practitioner to client. The more a practitioner uses Reiki the clearer and stronger the flow becomes. You cannot learn Reiki through reading; it has to be passed down from master to student.
This training gives you the tools to begin your journey as a professional Reiki practitioner. The effectiveness of your healing will increase by using special symbols which are passed down from the Reiki master to the student. You will also learn how to perform distant treatments and develop your intuition. You will be taught to focus and direct energy for specific conditions and purposes.
In the Usui Reiki system, there are 3 levels of training:
- A Brief History of Reiki
- What is Reiki?
- Energetic Anatomy: Meridians & Chakras
- Techniques to channel Universal Source energy for yourself
- Reiki Attunements
- Level 1 Reiki Symbol
- Be attuned to Level 2 Reiki energy
- 3 sacred Reiki II symbols – their meanings and how to use them
- Scan, cleanse, balance the Aura and Chakra for energy
- Harmonize emotions & thoughts of the past, present future;
- Distant Healing, send Reiki across space and time
- Practice to use of the 3 sacred Reiki II symbols
- How to set up a professional practice;
- Learning hand positions and practicing Reiki Treatments how to treat yourself and friends;
- Level 3 attunement of Reiki Master Symbol
- Advance Healing Techniques and Meditations of Reiki
- Psychic Surgery
- Crystal Healing
- Instant Chakra Setting
- Powerful Cleansings and Energizing
- Intuitive Reiki Healings
- Intuitive Chakra Diagnosis
- Metaphysical Aspect of Healings
All our Holistic Trainings are accredited by IPHM, UK. Students will take away certification with the IPHM Accreditation.