Face & Body Reading using FengShui by Christiano
December 10 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
According to this ancient Chinese science it’s possible to recognize the personality of an individual from his or her facial features, hand shapes or posture and use this
knowledge to find the perfect mate or to better understand the intricacies of a current relationship. Chinese were very aware that the location of the ears, the size of the earlobes, or the shape of the chin was very indicative of the person’s nature. On our face our organs are represented as well as all part of our personal life.
Body language is a significant aspect of modern communications and relationships. It’s therefore very relevant to management and leadership. Actually it affects all aspects of work and business, where communications can be seen and physically observed amongst everyone. Sometimes body language is considered a deep form of non verbal communication. Once you find out what the other person is saying or feeling and you may want to help them by talking or other form of the therapies that are out there.
During the 3 hours workshop you will learn:
- The 5 Feng Shui elements and the relationship between them
- How to understand which element is more prominent on you face
- Colors that will enhance your personal energy and brings you more opportunities
- Which part of your face is representing your relationships, your career, your money, etc & tips on how to enhance your luck
- Body reading: How to understand your “inside personal Chi” (=energy) and how release the heavy energy in order to attract more prosperity
Sign up for this Event!
To register for this event please fill in your details and we will send you the confirmation.